To remove Groovorio, you must first uninstall the software.
*Note: If you have already uninstalled Groovorio, there may be aspects still activated on your browser. To fully complete the removal process, head over to part two.
Begin by exiting your browser windows.
In the start menu, find "control panel"
In Windows XP/Vista/7, go to "Add-remove programs". In other versions of Windows, go to "uninstall a program" under "programs".
In part two you will remove Groovorio from your browser settings.
Follow the instructions to finish the removal.
1.To reset the default homepage on your Chrome browser, go to "settings". Then find the "Show home button" setting, and then click "change".
In the option that appears, select "use the New Tab page" to synchronize your homepage with your default 'new-tab' page.
3.To set that Groovorio doesn't open when you start your browser, in "on startup" go to "set pages" and enter a different address.
4. Currently when you open a new tab, Groovorio opens. To change this, go to the "extensions" section of the Chrome browser and 'trash' the Groovorio extension.
1. Currently Groovorio is your default homepage. To change this, go to "options" in your browser menu.
If you click "Restore to Default", your homepage will now revert to the one that originally came with the browser.
2.Groovorio is currently your default search provider. To change this, begin by right-clicking the search box in your browser.
Scroll to the bottom of the list to "Manage Search Engines"
Here you will see all your installed search engines. To remove Groovorio, highlight it and hit "remove"
3. Currently when you open a new tab Groovorio will appear. To change this, begin by going to the "add-ons" option in your browser menu.
Here you will see all your extensions. To remove Groovorio, click remove next to the listing.
2.Currently when you open a new tab Groovorio is the default page to open. To change this, go to the "settings" button in the "tabs" section.
In IE 7/8:
To make your new tab the same as your homepage, go to the drop-down menu and select "Your first home page"
3. Currently Groovorio is your default search provider. To Change this in IE 7/8 go to the "search" section of "settings"
To do the same thing in IE 9/10/11, go to the "manage add-ons" of the browser menu.
In this menu you can see all your search providers. To remove Groovorio, highlight it and select "remove".
- In your Opera browser, you can remove all aspects of Groovorio very simply. Just go to "preferences" and then "search". Find Groovorio and "Delete" it.
Here is a chart detailing our compatibility with various browsers. We are working tirelessly to be compatible with every major browser currently available. Take a look at the chart to see where your browser fits with Groovorio.
|Browser||Toolbar||Home Page||Search||New Tab changed to Home Page||Personalized new tab experience|
|Opera latest||-||+||Not set as default||-||-|